Silly questions to do with your children today.
Would you rather:
- Swim in a pool of jelly or swim in a pool of angel delight?
- Have a pet dinosaur or a robot?
- Have to swim the entire day or stay still the entire day?
- Be an eagle or a cheetah?
- Ride on a whale or an elephant?
- Be the size of an ant, or be the size of a house?
- Live fifty feet up in a tree or live in a cave underground?
- Be older or younger?
- Visit China or America (eventually!)
- Be covered in ants or covered in worms?
- Have cotton balls for hair or corks for teeth?
- Have butterfly wings or fish fins?
- Have a pink cat or a flying horse?
- Be rich or be happy?
- Lose all of your toenails or lose your eyebrows?
- Be an only child or have eight brothers and sisters?
- Be stepped on by a horse or thrown by a gorilla?
- Have to groom a bear or ride a rhino?
- Live at SeaWorld or Legoland?
- Live at (where ever they choose for number 19) or Disneyland?
What is your favourite version of would you rather? Share your questions on our social media!